Rules & Regulations of a Public Sale
- All vehicles purchased shall be paid for on the day of the Sale by Cashiers Check, Money Order, VISA, MasterCard,
American Express, Discover, or Debit Cards that display VISA or MasterCard logo.
- All vehicles purchased must be removed by 5:00PM the day of the sale (or other specified time).
- NO CHILDREN under the age of 18 will be allowed on the premises.
- Specific Special Sale Terms and Conditions are provided in the individual sale catalog. To obtain a copy of the General Sale Terms and Conditions, contact the Regional Sales office at 253.931.7022
- This form must be completed, signed and faxed no later than Wednesday prior to the sale in order to participate online.
I, the undersigned certify that the information I have provided above is true and accurate. I also agree that any bids
submitted by me will be subject to the General Sale Terms and Conditions (Standard Form 114C) and any Special Terms applicable
to this sale (copies of which I have received or have been made available to me) and hereby agree to enter into this contract
to purchase U.S. government assets offered for sale from the General Services Administration. I further certify that I am not
indebted to the Federal Government, nor do I appear on a debarred listing and I am providing a valid Social Security Number or
Tax Identification number.
Additionally, I acknowledge an inspection period was provided to allow vehicle inspection prior to purchase, and I acknowledge
vehicles will not be released until all documents are signed.