Help us raise $50,000 … we'll match the first $25,000!
Since opening our doors in 2013, the DAA Seattle team has embraced MAG’s shared mission to serve the greater community. We are committed to building deep standing relationships with our customers, strengthening our team and setting a standard of gratitude.
Our team shares a deep passion for providing support, service, and positive influence to others in need. We are grateful for partnerships with local community-serving organizations that provide unwavering assistance to individuals and families challenged with social unrest.
Please join us in supporting two of these organizations in conjunction with our Helping Hands Sale. DAA Seattle will match up to $25,000 of your contributions to support The Auburn Food Bank’s Financial Assistance Program and PNW Adult & Teen Challenge Graham Campus for Women. Just fill out and submit the brief donation form below and a member of our team will be in touch. We’ll be accepting donations from Wednesday, June 1st through Friday, June 17th.
Our choice of organizations stems from some of our own earlier life experiences when we needed the support that these programs provide. Additionally, many of us have loved ones who have battled hunger, homelessness, addiction, and social injustice. We believe that our ability to give back is a display of our gratitude to these vital nonprofit partners.
DEALER FUNdraising at DAA Seattle
8:45 AM Kick off | DAA Seattle Fundraiser, Friday, June 3rd
Get to the auction early on June 3rd and be ready to bid! We’ll offer the following Live Auction items at 8:45 AM:
- A Day at the Park – This package includes 4 seats on the 100 Level to the June 12th Mariners vs Red Sox game at 1:10 PM. PLUS: Pick up a fun game day souvenir with a $100.00 Mariners Gift Card!
- Dinner at El Gaucho hosted by DAA’s Kris MacDonald, Chris Bradley, and Dave Blake – Ever wanted to pick the brains of the auction? Now’s your chance with a one-on-one setting for you and a guest!
- Four Tickets and $250 Lodging GC to a Portland Timbers Game – on a mutually agreed upon date (some exclusions apply).
- Active Outdoors Package – Enjoy the active PNW life with Mariners tickets, Crystal Mountain lift tickets, frisbee golf discs, hats, water bottles, a gift card for snacks, and a backpack
- Triple Play: Three (3) autographed Mariners baseballs – including one from Mariners legend and Hall of Famer Edgar Martinez, Julio Rodriguez and Ichiro Suzuki.
RAISE THE PADDLE
GIFT BASKET RAFFLE
- Cost: $5.00 each
Purchase tickets from any DAA Seattle Sales team member. Winning tickets will be drawn before the sale Friday, June 3rd.
Gift Basket Descriptions:
- Jerky Basket – Enjoy a basket full of your favorite tasty snacks
- Yard Games Basket– Get outside and play with an assortment of games
- Old Fashioned Basket – There’s nothing OLD about this tribute to a timeless cocktail classic
- Family Night Bundle Basket – Get ready for a fun night inside with movies, games, and more!
- Prime Sale Day Parking Spot – Every Friday at DAA Seattle!
- VIP Airport Shuttle Service – Need a pickup and drop-off for an upcoming vacation? We’ve got you covered to and from the airport (up to 4 people).
- Autographed Football – Signed by Oregon great and current San Diego Chargers Quarterback Justin Herbert – MVP of the 2022 Rose Bowl and MVP of the 2022 NFL Pro Bowl!
- Mariners Gameday Scorecard from “Lou Gehrig Day” June 2, 2022 – in honor of those fighting with ALS and neuromuscular diseases.
- The Kid! – One-of-a-kind Ken Griffey Jr. baseball card – designed by artist Lauren Taylor.
- $50 per cap whiles supplies last!
HELPING HANDS VEHICLE DECALS
- Cost: $25.00 each
Available from DAA Seattle’s Sales Team
Show your Helping Hands support in the lanes on June 3rd with these consignment decals. 100% of your purchase price goes to our nonprofit partners.
- Cost: $1.00 each, or $5.00 per “arms-length”
Our Nonprofit Partners
DAA Seattle will match all funds raised up to the first $25,000.
Now more than ever, your generosity will help provide critical resources for these DAA Seattle nonprofit partners:
The Auburn Food Bank
Serving approximately 140 families every day, the Food Bank provides multiple programs.
- Foodbank and shut-in food deliveries
- Financial aid to help families with medical bills, rent, and utility bills
- Weekend backpacks for students
- Overnight shelter and homeless services including laundry, showers, access to food, and work assistance
Dealers: DAA Seattle is also collecting items for The Auburn Food Bank through Friday, June 17th.
Currently, the need is great for:
- Non-perishable food items such as Cup-A-Noodle
- Hair shampoo and conditioner
- Toilet paper
- Baby products such as diapers and formula
Pacific Northwest Adult & Teen Challange
A residential Women’s Campus in Graham, Washington serving approximately 28 students
- Long-term recovery and discipleship program for those suffering from drug and alcohol addiction
- Participation in vocational training and Christ-centered curriculum