Help us raise $50,000 … we'll match the first $25,000!
Since opening our doors in 2013, DAA Seattle has embraced MAG’s shared mission to serve the greater community. Our team has a deep passion for providing support, service, and a positive influence on others in need. As such, we have developed partnerships with local community organizations that assist individuals and families challenged with social unrest.
Please join us in supporting four organizations in conjunction with our Helping Hands Sale. DAA Seattle will match up to $25,000 of your contributions to support The Auburn Food Bank’s Financial Assistance Program, PNW Adult & Teen Challenge’s Graham Campus for Women, The Arc of King County, and Auburn City Seventh-day Adventist Church. If you wish to participate in our Helping Hands Fundraiser, just fill out and submit the brief donation form below and a member of our team will be in touch. We’ll accept donations from Thursday, June 1st until Friday, June 17th, 2023.
Our choice of organizations stems from some of our own past life experiences when we needed the support that their programs provide. Additionally, many of us have loved ones who have battled hunger, homelessness, addiction, and social injustice. Giving back allows us to show our gratitude to these vital nonprofit partners.
DEALER FUNdraising at DAA Seattle
8:45 AM Kick off | DAA Seattle Fundraiser, Friday, June 2nd
LIVE AUCTION | View on Auction Pipeline
Get to the auction early on June 2nd and be ready to bid! We’ll offer the following Live Auction items at 8:45 AM:
- Premium Parking Spot for 1 year – Ensure your front-row spot for 52 weeks! Your name and company logo will identify your reserved stall just outside DAA Seattle’s main entrance.
- Rainiers Summit Club Experience and Swag Bag – Watch Mariners’ Triple-A affiliate, the Tacoma Rainiers in executive style! This package includes four Summit Club tickets for a single game during the 2023 season. You’ll enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and soda, stadium snacks, and VIP parking. Oh and don’t forget, you’ll be repping Rainiers’ swag too!
- Browne Family Vineyards Wine Tasting + Bottles of Wine/Spirits – Enjoy a complimentary tasting at Browne Family Vineyards’ tasting room in Tacoma for four people. Also, before your tasting experience, enjoy the following hand-selected items from the Browne Family portfolio: Browne Forest Project Cabernet Sauvignon, Browne Whiskey, Rosé Bubbles, and Browne Viognier. Bottles must be picked up at DAA Seattle.
- Mariners “Past and Present” Package – Signed Ken Griffey Jr. Bat and Signed Julio Rodriguez Bat. When you think of past Seattle Mariners baseball legends there’s no one greater than Hall of Famer, “The Kid” Ken Griffey Jr.! In the present day, the Mariners have a player roaming center field at the “Electric Factory” who is enthusiastically nicknamed the “J-Rod Show,” Julio Rodriguez! Our authenticated, individually-signed bats by Ken Griffey Jr. and Julio Rodriguez are sure to please Mariners fans, both past and present!
- Top Golf with Dave Blake, Kris MacDonald, Chris Bradley, and Aaron McConkey – Enjoy an evening out swinging the sticks with three (3) guests, plus your DAA Seattle friends, at Top Golf Renton! The evening includes two hours of golf, food, and beverages. You’ll also have plenty of time for talking business and making fun of terrible golf shots (lauding the occasional good one, too).
GIFT BASKET LIVE AUCTION | View on Auction Pipeline
- Custom Gift Basket – “Pot of Gold”
Created by DAA Seattle’s Mechanical, Inspections, and Paint & Body Teams
- Custom Gift Basket – “My Oh My”
Created by DAA Seattle’s Lot Operations/Vehicle Processing Teams
- Custom Gift Basket – “All Things Seattle”
Created by DAA Seattle’s Transportation and Detail Teams
- Custom Gift Basket – “A Day at the Lake”
Created by DAA Seattle’s Front Office, Sales, Fleet, and Arbitration Teams
- Custom Gift Basket – “Coffee Lover’s Paradise”
Created by DAA Seattle’s Security, IT, Maintenance, and MAG Now Teams
- Helping Hands Cap: $50 each
- Helpings Hands Mug: $25 each
*while supplies last
HELPING HANDS VEHICLE DECALS
- $25 each – Available from DAA Seattle’s Sales Team
- Show your Helping Hands support in the lanes on June 2nd with these consignment decals. 100% of your purchase price goes to our nonprofit partners.
- Kinetic Advantage will match the first $1,500 raised on Helping Hands vehicle decal purchases!
“CARS FOR CHARITY”
- Five vehicles that have been generously donated by our dealers will be auctioned off, with 100% of the proceeds going to our Helping Hands fundraiser.
Our Nonprofit Partners
DAA Seattle will match all funds raised up to the first $25,000.
Now more than ever, your generosity will help provide critical resources for these DAA Seattle nonprofit partners:
The Auburn Food Bank
Serving approximately 140 families every day, the Food Bank provides multiple programs.
- Foodbank and shut-in food deliveries
- Financial aid to help families with medical bills, rent, and utility bills
- Weekend backpacks for students
- Overnight shelter and homeless services including laundry, showers, access to food, and work assistance
Dealers: DAA Seattle is also collecting items for The Auburn Food Bank through Friday, June 17th.
Pacific Northwest Adult & Teen Challange
A residential Women’s Campus in Graham, Washington serving approximately 28 students
- Long-term recovery and discipleship program for those suffering from drug and alcohol addiction
- Participation in vocational training and Christ-centered curriculum
The Arc of King County
The Arc of King County promotes and protects the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they can live, learn, work and play in the community – improving the quality of life for us all.
- The Arc of King County serves people with intellectual and developmental disabilities across the lifespan: from prenatal diagnosis through end of life care
- They provide specialized services and activities in English, Spanish, and specifically for African American families. For other languages, we utilize interpreters
Auburn City Seventh-day Adventist Church
A residential Seventh-day Adventist church in Auburn, Washington.
- The Adventist Church operates 173 hospitals and sanitariums and more than 7,500 schools around the world
- 19 million members worldwide and over one million in North America