Help us raise $50,000 … we'll match the first $25,000!
Since opening our doors in 2013, those of us at DAA Seattle have embraced MAG’s shared mission by committing to build deep standing relationships with our customers, developing people, and remembering that “our success allows us to serve the greater community.”
Our team shares a deep passion for providing support, service, and positive influence to others in need. We are grateful for partnerships with local community-serving organizations that provide unwavering assistance to individuals and families challenged with social unrest.
Please join us in supporting two of these organizations in conjunction with our Helping Hands Sale. DAA Seattle will match up to $25,000 of your contributions to support The Auburn Food Bank’s Financial Assistance Program, Nexus Youth and Families (now the YMCA Equity and Social Initiative). Just fill out and submit the brief donation form below and a member of our team will be in touch. We’ll be accepting donations from Monday, June 7th through Friday, June 18th.
Our choice of organizations stems from some of our own earlier life experiences when we needed the support that these programs provide. Additionally, many of us have loved ones who have battled hunger, homelessness, addiction, and social injustice. We believe that our ability to give back is a display of our gratitude to these vital nonprofit partners.
DEALER FUNdraising at DAA Seattle
GIFT BASKET RAFFLE
Purchase tickets from any DAA Seattle Sales team member. Winning tickets will be drawn before the sale Friday, June 18th.
Gift Basket Descriptions:
- “Nuts About YOU” – You’ll go nuts for this deliciously crunchy basket created by the Front Office/HR team
- “Fore!” – Sharpen your game with this golf-themed basket created by our Sales department
- “Fan Club” – The Seattle sports fan’s dream basket created by Fleet/Lease and Transportation
- “Rake in the Cash” – You just might be a lucky Lottery winner with this basket created by our Service and Arb teams
- “Get Outside!” – You’ll be a happy camper with this basket created by MAG Now’s crew
- “Break out the BBQ!” – Everything you need to fire up the barbie this summer, created by Arbitration
HELPING HANDS VEHICLE DECALS
Available from DAA Seattle’s Sales Team
Show your Helping Hands support in the lanes on June 11th with these consignment decals. 100% of your purchase price goes to our nonprofit partners.
Cost: $1.00/each, or $5.00/per “arms-length”
Get to the auction early on June 11th and be ready to bid! We’ll offer the following Live Auction items at 9:00 AM:
- Authentic, autographed DK Metcalf Seahawks helmet – this is the real deal!
- Foursome at the Golf Club at Newcastle’s China Creek course with a $250 Calcutta Grille dinner credit
- Two Dave Matthews Band tickets for Friday, September 3rd, with a Camping Package at the Gorge
- Two Seahawks tickets: December 26th, 2021 vs. the Chicago Bears – catch all the action in these lower-level seats!
Helping Hands Fundraiser Nonprofit Partners
DAA Seattle will match all funds raised up to the first $25,000.
Now more than ever, your generosity will help provide critical resources for these DAA Seattle nonprofit partners:
Nexus Youth and Families (now YMCA Equity and Social Initiative)
Restoring hope, building futures, and strengthening our communities through programs with youth, young adults, and families. Currently, Nexus/YMCA offers a continuum of care for nearly 5,000 vulnerable youth, young adults, and their family members annually, and reaches out to another 5,000 each year with services at 36 sites (including 28 schools, five sites in Auburn, and three in Enumclaw).
- Behavioral health counseling
- Substance abuse intervention and treatment
- Supportive housing
- Street outreach providing support to homeless youth aged 12-24
The Auburn Food Bank
Serving approximately 140 families every day, the Food Bank provides multiple programs.
- Foodbank and shut-in food deliveries
- Financial aid to help families with medical bills, rent, and utility bills
- Weekend backpacks for students
- Overnight shelter and homeless services including laundry, showers, access to food, and work assistance
Dealers: DAA Seattle is also collecting items for The Auburn Food Bank through Friday, June 18th.
Currently, the need is great for:
- Non-perishable food items such as Cup-A-Noodle
- Hair shampoo and conditioner
- Toilet paper
- Baby products such as diapers and formula