HAWAII PROXY BID GSA PUBLIC AUCTION
Next Sale: March 26th
Sale Number: 9OFBFI21843
Bidding Opens: Friday, March 26th at 11:00 AM (MT)
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, March 31st at 11:00 AM (MT)
Vehicle location unless otherwise noted:
1730 Kitty Hawk
Nas-Barbers Point, Kapolei, HI 96707
- Vehicle condition, drive ability and run ability unknown
- Parts may be missing & repairs may be needed
Two-day Viewings — Hours Noted Below:
- 1st Viewing: Monday, March 29th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (local HI time)
- 2nd Viewing: Tuesday, March 30th from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (local HI time)
- Maximum of 2 people per car
- ½-hour viewing per car
- Pasha will determine how many people will be permitted in the viewing area at any one time
- Viewers must remain in their cars while waiting their turn
- Should a viewer request more time they will be asked to return to their car and get back in line
- Viewers must wear masks and gloves at all times
- Viewers must provide their own masks, gloves and personal sanitizer
- Viewers must keep a minimum of 6 feet social distances at all times
- No restroom will be available
- First come, first served
No public auction attendance during the sale; public bidding and buying are online-only due to COVID-19. Preview inventory on GSA’s website: autoauctions.gsa.gov.
5-minute Soft Close Rule applies
Any bid within the last 5 minutes of the auction extends the bidding on that item 5 minutes. Please refresh your browser or press the F5 function keyboard shortcut to view the most current bids.
Sale Catalog (PDF)
GSA Internet Terms and Conditions
Special GSA Sale Terms and Conditions
Download GSA Registration – To register & bid with GSA, please fill out this form and fax or email it to DAA Seattle a minimum of one day before Sale Day. FAX: 253.737.2201 / Email: email@example.com.
Preview inventory on GSA’s website
Payment & Vehicle Pickup:
- Payment is due by 9:00 AM (PST) Friday after the sale.
- Online buyers who pay with credit card(s):
- It is the cardholder’s responsibility to verify available credit as well as any restrictions that may cause a card to be refused
- If a credit card is refused, the purchaser will be required to pay with a different payment method
- If the vehicle is picked up in person, the purchaser must have a valid government-issued ID (driver’s license, ID), as well as the credit card(s), used when picking up vehicles purchased.
- If the purchaser is not picking up the vehicle(s), he or she must provide a notarized letter authorizing the release of the vehicle(s). The notarized letter must include:
- Year, make, model and VIN of the vehicle(s) purchased
- Name of the individual or transport company picking up the vehicle(s)
- A copy of the credit card(s) used
- A copy of the buyer’s driver’s license
- Purchases must be removed within 10 days of the sale. Failure to remove purchased vehicles within 10 days can result in sale default/cancellation and/or storage charges
GSA HAWAII CONTACT:
The maximum daily limit per credit card account is $24,999.99. Debit cards will continue to have no daily limit.
All credit card and debit card payments are processed through the Department of the Treasury’s Pay.gov system. The new daily limit for credit cards will automatically be enforced through the Pay.gov system. If cardholders exceed the daily limit, a message will indicate that the maximum daily limit has been reached and the payment will be rejected.
Click HERE to subscribe to DAA Seattle’s Hawaiian GSA Public Auction email notifications