October 5, 2020
Dealer Friends –
Here it is, October 5th and it feels like it’s been light years since we’ve shared handshakes and hugs with you at our auctions. We look forward to the day we can get back to running cars in our lanes and doing business personally.
Beginning this week in Spokane and next week in Seattle, we will begin the gradual transition to in-person sales. Thursday, October 8th we will allow dealers back in our lanes at DAA Northwest. The same will happen in Seattle Friday, October 16th. Please know that every effort is being made to provide a healthy and safe auction environment for you and our employees alike. Vehicles will not be running in the lanes; you’ll bid and buy while viewing vehicle photos and information on our in-lane monitors.
Here are a few important things to note before you attend our Spokane auction this week:
- You will need to sign-in upon arrival. Your signature confirms that you are symptom-free and to the best of your knowledge, have not been exposed to any person(s) with COVID-19.
- Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
- Social distancing must be observed – 6 feet minimum.
- BPP post-sale inspections will be ordered from one centralized lower auction block.
- To minimize exposure, customers may not enter our offices with the exception of the sales office (safe maximum occupancy will be posted and adhered to).
A complete list of our DAA Northwest in-person sales information is available here, and details about DAA Seattle’s October 16th live sale is available here. We are certain this process will take time, and we will keep you informed of changes as they happen along the way. And – if you’re not ready to venture back into the lanes, we’ve got you covered with Edge Simulcast.
Thank you for your trust and continued support as we get through this pandemic together.