DAA Northwest and DAA Seattle (MAG) Dealer Community:
I’ve got an important update to share about the interim strategy for our Spokane and Seattle locations.
We are all well entrenched in the current reality of COVID-19; it has impacted both our businesses and our personal lives. Even though I know this reality is temporary, it is easy to become confused and discouraged due to the constant change and the daily battles we face. Our federal government has initiated unprecedented legislation designed to help us make it to the other side of the pandemic. I hope you are up to date and aware of the stimulus relief you are eligible to receive. Each of you are in unique situations … some are selling cars, while others are shut down completely. Many are somewhere in between.
DAA Northwest and DAA Seattle have not been able to run auctions at our facilities during the past two weeks. We are evaluating the situation day by day, but it is safe to assume that physical auctions and possibly even simulcast sales will not be a viable option for several weeks.
As an interim auction sales strategy, beginning Monday, April 6th we will launch a new, effective solution that digitally offers both fleet and dealer consignment from our Spokane and Seattle locations.
In partnership with EBlock, we will conduct daily digital sales featuring fresh, desirable auction inventory Monday through Friday. These sales will end every weekday at 1:00pm (PT). New inventory will be posted each day. Keep scrolling below to find out more.
We want to support you, our loyal buyers and sellers during these challenging times. We promise to work hard to meet your needs and expectations. Let us know how we can be of service.
I look forward to resuming the sale day hugs and handshakes that have been a part of my auction life for 40 years!
President & CEO
McConkey Auction Group
McConkey Auction Group (MAG) Daily Digital Sales are part of an interim wholesale auction strategy designed to help you meet your retail customers’ needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. Physical auction inventory from DAA Northwest and DAA Seattle will be posted and offered daily in partnership with EBlock. Here’s how to participate:
MAG DAILY SALES REGISTRATION
If you are currently registered with MAG (DAA Northwest and/or DAA Seattle), you’re all set. If not, click here to register with AuctionACCESS. Once processed, you will be authorized to participate in Daily Sales and all other McConkey Auction Group (MAG) sales and events.
HOW IT WORKS
- MAG’s Daily Sales are not MAG Now “live auction” events. The EBlock website and app refer to these sales as “Hourly” events. All vehicles listed for a particular day will be offered until bidding closes at 1:00pm (PT) that day.
- Access Daily Sales inventory when you log into EDGE Pipeline. Should you wish to view Daily Sale units on a desktop computer, log into EDGE Pipeline and select either DAA Northwest or DAA Seattle to preview inventory and see featured consignors.
- Copy and paste the VIN of the vehicle you are interested in from Pipeline to EBlock's search bar.
- Note that clicking "Attend” or "Attend Simulcast" from EDGE Pipeline will now take you to EBlock instead of Velocicast.
- You also have the option of using the EBlock app on your smartphone or tablet. EBlock’s app is available for free from the App Store and Google Play. Easily find MAG Daily Sale listings in the EBlock app by selecting “Buy,” then choosing the “Hourly Sale” option. From there, limit the results to DAA Northwest and DAA Seattle by clicking the "Any Auction" filter and selecting DAA Northwest and/or DAA Seattle.
- Vehicles will have an attractive starting bid below the reserve price. All bids at or above the starting price that fail to reach the reserve will be presented to the seller and negotiated by our team.
- Dealers who wish to consign Daily Sale units must transport them to DAA Northwest. Auction staff will photograph and CR each unit prior to listing. DAA Seattle is unable to accept dealer consignment at this time due to space limitations.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Every MAG Daily Sales vehicle will include a MAG Condition Report, and every vehicle purchased will be reviewed by a member of our team before it leaves the auction. Should you note any discrepancy in the condition of your purchased vehicle, please call us. We’ve got your back.
- MAG’s Buyer Protection Plan (BPP) is available on qualifying purchases. Note that inspection lead times may be longer than the norm due to our limited staffing during this time.
- Due to these unprecedented times, all payments must be received prior to the release of purchased vehicles. If you have any questions about a vehicle, please let us know.
DAA Northwest Lead Contact:
DAA Seattle Lead Contact:
Our sales team members are home but are also available via cell phone. If you would like to contact your rep but don’t have his or her cell number, please call our main lines and our limited administrative staff will connect you.
- DAA Northwest: 509-244-4500
- DAA Seattle: 253-737-2200