Two-Day Auction and Private Party & Concert for Invited Guests – No Public Admittance
A Note from Collin McConkey, General Manager
The countdown to DAA Northwest’s Rock & Roll Sale is on! This is our favorite time of the year, and we are pretty sure it’s yours too. Mark your calendar for July 20th and 21st – we’ll feature a two-day sale, plus Sammy Hagar on the DAA Stage Wednesday night.
Automotive headlines have been focusing on the transition to digital auctions, and we at McConkey Auction Group believe in them. Digital sales are a big part of our future, but we also believe in the power of the physical auction. Is there anything better than getting together with longtime friends, building new industry relationships, and enjoying a first-class rock show, all while getting a bunch of rides bought and sold? After 26 Rock & Roll Sales we can confidently say, “No, there isn’t a better way to get business done.” So, read on and make plans to join us for our flagship event: the 27th annual Rock & Roll Sale.
DAA Northwest General Manager
Sometimes even the best-made plans change… please check back regularly for updated schedules and information!
8:00 AM: DAA Grille opens for Breakfast
10:00 AM: 500+ Unit Dealer and Fleet/Lease Sale – You’ll want to be here for this one, but if you’re not able, buy online with Edge Simulcast!
1:00 PM: 500+ Unit MAG Now Digital Auction Powered by EBlock in Lane 5
2:00 PM: Sale concludes/Auction lanes and concert area must be cleared in preparation for Wednesday evening’s concert and party
WEDNESDAY EVENING, JULY 20TH
Rock & Roll Party and Concert
Active registered dealers whose DAA accounts are current and who have done business with us in the past 12 months will receive digital tickets via email between July 5th and July 8th, 2022.
6:00 PM Concert Gates Open
- Private event for invited guests only. Please – no children, pets, cameras, outside beverages, or chairs. Open seating will be provided for a limited number of guests
- Complimentary appetizers in the auction arena
- PLUS: David’s Pizza, El Jefe Burrito, The Barbecue Pit, and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream in our food court on the east side of the auction arena
- Two free tickets for wine and/or beer per guest
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be free all evening
7:30 PM The Cronkites get things rocking
- Enjoy our favorite house band!
9:00 PM Sammy Hagar & The Circle take the DAA Stage
10:30 PM Concert and Party concludes
- DAA shuttles provide dealer guests with complimentary ground transportation to area hotels
DAA NORTHWEST EVENT
DAA Welcomes Sammy Hagar!
Sammy Hagar will take the DAA Stage with his band The Circle as one of rock music’s most dynamic artists. From breaking into the industry with the hard rock band Montrose to his multiplatinum solo career and his ride as the frontman of Van Halen, the “Red Rocker” has set the tone for some of the greatest rock anthems ever written. Songs like “I Can’t Drive 55” and “Why Can’t This Be Love” have earned him the music industry’s highest accolades, including a Grammy Award and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Along the way, Hagar has also become a philanthropist, a New York Times best-selling author, and an entrepreneur. His invigorating classic rock guarantees DAA’s 27th Annual Rock & Roll Sale will be one to remember.
- 7:30 AM: DAA Grille opens for Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Auction – Dealer-only auction showcasing the region’s finest dealers and featured national accounts – We’d love to have you with us in the lanes, but if you can’t make it, join us on Edge Simulcast!
- 9:00 AM: Auction Partner Expo
- Stop by our partner booths outside Lane 1
- Catch up with your state’s independent dealer association
- 9:45 AM: Virgin Bloody Mary’s in the lanes
- 12:30 PM: Popcorn Chicken as you work the sale
- 1:30 PM: Cool off with ice cream sandwiches
- 3:30 PM (approximately): Rock & Roll Post-Sale Grand Prize Drawing: A trip for two to Cabo San Lucas and a Rock & Roll/Sammy Hagar themed gift basket! PLUS – Thousands in dealer promotional drawings (must be present to win)
Featured Dealers & Promotions:
- Consignment and special giveaway information to come… check back for more information!
Auction Partner Expo
Increase your Rock & Roll Sale Buying Power!
While working Thursday’s Rock & Roll Sale, check out our Auction Partner Expo outside of Lane 1! Maximize your purchasing power with special 3rd party flooring incentives and catch up with representatives from your state’s independent dealer association. Click the links below to learn more!
Third-Party Flooring Partners:
Dealer Trade Associations:
Thursday Sweetheart's Day on the Town
Let us treat your significant other to a fun day on the town while you work the sale!
- 9:30 AM: DAA Northwest shuttles pick up guests in DAA’s front lot and take them to River Park Square (Guest’s luggage will be securely stored at DAA). Guests who are staying downtown can sleep in and meet our group in the Atrium at River Park Square (be sure to send your luggage to DAA with your spouse that morning!).
- 10:00 AM: River Park Square, Downtown Spokane Sweetheart’s group meets in the Atrium at River Park Square
- Each guests receives a swag bag at check-in
- Explore River Park Square and area shops, including Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Nike, Carhartt, Lululemon, and more
- Enjoy complimentary lunch and cocktails
- 3:00 PM: Main & Post, across the street from River Park Square, Sweetheart shuttles board in front of PF Chang’s
- 3:30 PM (approximately): Guests return to DAA Northwest