Alaska Proxy Bid GSA Public Auction
Next Sale: October 5th
Sale Number: 9LFBFI23941
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, October 5th at 11:00 AM (MT)
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, October 12th at 11:00 AM (MT)
Vehicle location unless otherwise noted:
1301 North Post Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- Vehicle condition, drive ability and run ability unknown
- Parts may be missing & repairs may be needed
Public Viewing: Monday, October 10th from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (local AK time)
No public auction attendance during the sale; public bidding and buying are online-only. Register and bid online at gsaauctions.gov. Preview inventory at autoauctions.gsa.gov.
5-minute Soft Close Rule Applies
Any bid within the last 5 minutes of the auction extends the bidding on that item 5 minutes. Please refresh your browser or press the F5 function keyboard shortcut to view the most current bids.
Sale Catalog (PDF)
Open Recalls (PDF)
GSA Internet Terms and Conditions
GSA Terms and Conditions for Internet Sales in Alaska, Guam, American Samoa, and the Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands
GSA Terms and Conditions for Fixed Price Sales
Registration & Bidding:
To register and bid with GSA, register online at gsaauctions.gov a minimum of one day before Sale Day. Also, please download and complete the DAA Seattle GSA Registration Form and fax or email it to DAA Seattle – Fax: 253.737.2201 / Email: email@example.com
Payment & Vehicle Pickup:
- Payment is due by 11:00 AM (MT) Friday after the sale.
- Online buyers who pay with credit card(s):
- It is the cardholder’s responsibility to verify available credit as well as any restrictions that may cause a card to be refused
- If a credit card is refused, the purchaser will be required to pay with a different payment method
- If the vehicle is picked up in person, the purchaser must have a valid government-issued ID (driver’s license, ID), as well as the credit card(s), used when picking up vehicles purchased.
- If the purchaser is not picking up the vehicle(s), he or she must provide a notarized letter authorizing the release of the vehicle(s). The notarized letter must include:
- Year, make, model and VIN of the vehicle(s) purchased
- Name of the individual or transport company picking up the vehicle(s)
- A copy of the credit card(s) used
- A copy of the buyer’s driver’s license
- Purchases must be removed within 10 days of the sale. Failure to remove purchased vehicles within 10 days can result in sale default/cancellation and/or storage charges
- PAYMENT CLAUSE: This clause of the SF-114C is supplemented by the GSA Auctions Terms and Conditions to add a payment timeframe of 2 business days from the time and date of the award email notification of sales results.
- Property must be removed within ten (10) calendar days from the date and time of award email notification. For vehicles located at a GSA Fleet contracted auction, buyers must make arrangements with the auction house to store vehicles at the auction facility for additional time, but this agreement is between the buyer and the auction house and the buyer assumes all risk of damages and costs associated with storage.
- DEFAULT FEE:
- If the Award Amount is less than $875.00, the Liquidated Damages Fee will be equal to the Award Amount
- If the Award Amount is $875.00 and greater, the Liquidated Damages Fee will be $875.00
GSA ANCHORAGE CONTACT:
Credit Card transactions have a daily limit of $24,999 per transaction.
All credit card and debit card payments are processed through the Department of the Treasury’s Pay.gov system. The new daily limit for credit cards will automatically be enforced through the Pay.gov system. If cardholders exceed the daily limit, a message will indicate that the maximum daily limit has been reached and the payment will be rejected.
Click HERE to subscribe to DAA Seattle’s Alaska GSA Public Auction email notifications