ALASKA PROXY BID GSA PUBLIC AUCTIONS
Next Sale: March 5th
Sale Number: 9LFBFI21943
Bidding Opens: Friday, March 5th at 11:00 AM (MT)
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, March 10th at 11:00 AM (MT)
Vehicle location unless otherwise noted:
1301 North Post Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- Vehicle condition, drive ability and run ability unknown
- Parts may be missing & repairs may be needed
Public Viewing: Monday, March 8th from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (local AK time). Face masks are REQUIRED (please bring a face mask, as masks will not be provided), and contact tracing and temperature checks will be done before viewing is permitted. No public auction attendance during the sale; public bidding and buying are online-only due to COVID-19. Preview inventory on GSA’s website: autoauctions.gsa.gov
5-minute Soft Close Rule Applies
Any bid within the last 5 minutes of the auction extends the bidding on that item 5 minutes. Please refresh your browser or press the F5 function keyboard shortcut to view the most current bids.
Sale Catalog (PDF)
GSA Internet Terms and Conditions
Special GSA Sale Terms and Conditions
Download GSA Registration – To register & bid with GSA, please fill out this form and fax or email it to DAA Seattle a minimum of one day before Sale Day. FAX: 253.737.2201 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Vehicle Pickup:
- Payment is due by 9:00 AM (PST) Friday after the sale.
- Online buyers who pay with credit card(s):
- It is the cardholder’s responsibility to verify available credit as well as any restrictions that may cause a card to be refused
- If a credit card is refused, the purchaser will be required to pay with a different payment method
- If the vehicle is picked up in person, the purchaser must have a valid government-issued ID (driver’s license, ID), as well as the credit card(s), used when picking up vehicles purchased.
- If the purchaser is not picking up the vehicle(s), he or she must provide a notarized letter authorizing the release of the vehicle(s). The notarized letter must include:
- Year, make, model and VIN of the vehicle(s) purchased
- Name of the individual or transport company picking up the vehicle(s)
- A copy of the credit card(s) used
- A copy of the buyer’s driver’s license
- Purchases must be removed within 10 days of the sale. Failure to remove purchased vehicles within 10 days can result in sale default/cancellation and/or storage charges
GSA ANCHORAGE CONTACT:
The maximum daily limit per credit card account is $24,999.99. Debit cards will continue to have no daily limit.
All credit card and debit card payments are processed through the Department of the Treasury’s Pay.gov system. The new daily limit for credit cards will automatically be enforced through the Pay.gov system. If cardholders exceed the daily limit, a message will indicate that the maximum daily limit has been reached and the payment will be rejected.
Click HERE to subscribe to DAA Seattle’s Alaska GSA Public Auction email notifications