- Sale# ACFBFI24803
- Bidding Opens: Wednesday, November 29th at 9:00 AM (PT)*
- Bidding Closes: Wednesday, December 6th at 9:00 AM (PT)*
- Public Viewing: Tuesday, December 5th from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (PT) at DAA Seattle. Visit autoauctions.gsa.gov to preview DAA Seattle’s GSA inventory online. To register for viewing day at GSA Auctions Facilitated by DAA Seattle, please complete the DAA Seattle GSA Registration Form and fax or email it to DAA Seattle – Fax: 253.737.2201 / Email: email@example.com.
*No in-person attendance during the sale; bidding and buying are online-only.
REGISTRATION & BIDDING:
To register and bid with GSA, register online at fleetautoauctions.gsa.gov. Also, please download and complete the DAA Seattle GSA Registration Form and fax or email it to DAA Seattle – Fax: 253.737.2201 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to subscribe to DAA Seattle’s GSA Public Auction email notifications
GSA SEATTLE CONTACT:
Credit Card transactions have a daily limit of $24,999 per transaction.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT: GSA Auctions is only accepting credit cards and wire transfer payments until further notice. This supersedes the Forms of Payment section of the Terms and Conditions. All credit card payments are processed through the Department of the Treasury’s Pay.gov system. The new daily limit for credit cards will automatically be enforced through the Pay.gov system. If cardholders exceed the daily limit, a message will indicate that the maximum daily limit has been reached and the payment will be rejected.
PAYMENT CLAUSE: This clause of the SF-114C is supplemented by the GSA Auctions Terms and Conditions to add a payment timeframe of 2 business days from the time and date of the award e-mail notification of sales results.
Property must be removed within 10 calendar days from the date and time of award email notification. For vehicles located at a GSA Fleet contracted auction, buyers must make arrangements with the auction house to store vehicles at the auction facility for additional time, but this agreement is between the buyer and the auction house. The buyer assumes all risk of damages and costs associated with storage. The purchaser agrees that in the event he or she fails to pay for the property or remove the same within the prescribed period of time, that the purchaser can be found in default.
DEFAULT FEE FOR NON-PAYMENT/NON-REMOVAL:
- If the Award Amount is less than $875.00, the Liquidated Damages Fee will be equal to the Award Amount
- If the Award Amount is $875.00 and greater, the Liquidated Damages Fee will be $875.00
Please read all GSA Internet Terms and Conditions before participating in any GSA Internet Sale.
GSA Terms and Conditions for Fixed Price Sales